Wednesday 24 March 2010

welcome to me


hello i am boy daft and this is my blog man made drama. so where to begin...well I started to write a blog because well it is very cool and very fashionable and well i love fashion so why not jump on and well i thought it might be cool to put my thoughts out there. plus a couple of people i know write blogs and they are ace and have totally sucked me in.

so my name boy daft...my flat mates call me randy, not in a way that i want to like jump all boys bones but i just totally fancy boys...i just totally appreciate beautiful boys...and then some.

well what can i tell you about me....i have a job that i love and i love people...just like to meet people and get to know them and i basically love talking. in addition i totally love fashion and music. for me there is nothing more than getting up in the morning and putting on an outfit...which sounds totally gay but yeah i really do but it is not just i wake up and i pick out the first thing in my wardrobe...i have a total routine it starts after tea the night before, i mentally scan my wardrobe and pick my IT outfit, then i run it past my flat mates to get feedback and then just before sleep time i lay it out and that is how it is every day, i do have some days where i am lazy but they are few and far between....but you will hear all about my outfits as my blogs proceed. the second thing i love love love is music but you will hear all about this as i blog on.

so what can you expect from me...hearing all about boys, clothes, music and finally as it says in the name man made drama...i have to come to accept that i love drama...i had a great up bringing and i am pretty much issue free so i guess it is all about creating drama.

but for now bye bye

xxx

p.s i know that my grammar is terrible and well that my spelling is not great and well this might not flow very well but please just bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment